Licensing Applications

We can assist you either directly or through our associates in preparing your applications and apply for any one of the following:

  • Information about licenses for setting up and operating Investment / Financial Services Companies, Companies that deal with Foreign Exchange activities and Investment Funds are examined under the relevant headings.
  • License to have immovableproperty transferred under your name.
  • Application for anything that requires a license.
  • License to form a private school.
  • License to form a university.
  • License to form a bank.